No Pool :(

I was hoping to post pictures of Casey in her first water therapy today. Sadly she woke up with a bit of a tummy bug. Her therapy was at 2, but after a few hours and MANY diapers I decided to reschedule. They could not fit us in later this week so we ended up canceling until our appointment next Wednesday afternoon. The worst part was that by 2ish she was doing much better. She may have been okay. Her nurse had to take the day off so if we did go I wasn’t sure how we would get her there anyway, so maybe it was best to wait until next week. Anyway, she is feeling better. That’s all that really matters. She has GI next week on Tuesday then we will hopefully really start water therapy on Wednesday. I will post pics once we get there.

This entry was posted in Casey.